The workshop will start on Wednesday, the 25th of June and will end on Saturday, the 28th June. It will take place at the
Physikzentrum Bad Honnef
53604 Bad Honnef
How to get there
Phones for Taxi in Bad Honnef and Rhöndorf: (02224) 2222 or (02224) 2121
From train station Rhöndorf: PBH is within walking distance (about 10 min, see City Map), or take a taxi (about € 5).
- From Cologne:
Direction Koblenz (right side of the Rhine River). Step off at Rhöndorf or Bad Honnef (duration 45 min). Walk to PBH (distance 2.5 km, see City Map) or take a taxi (about € 5).
- From Frankfurt:
- Via Siegburg or Cologne to Rhöndorf (duration 2.5 hour)
- Alternatively via Koblenz to Rhöndorf (much cheaper! same duration)
- From Bonn (main railway station):
- Take a taxi from the front of the railway station to PBH (distance 18 km, about € 25)
- Alternatively take the commuter train (S-Bahn) No. 66 destination Bad Honnef (duration 35 min). Step off at "Am Spitzenbach". Walk to PBH (400 m, see City Map)
- From Airport Köln-Bonn:
- Direct train connection to Rhöndorf every hour, duration 32 min
- Alternatively take a taxi to the Physikzentrum (38 km, fare about € 40)
- From Airport Frankfurt:
- Train via Siegburg or Cologne to Rhöndorf (duration 2.5 hour)
- Alternatively train via Koblenz to Rhöndorf (much cheaper! same duration)
- From the North: motorway A3 to "Autobahn-Dreieck Heumar" than motorway A59 direction "Bonn/Köln Airport" or "Bonn/Königswinter". A59 continues as B42 to Bad Honnef, exit "Rhöndorf". Follow the "Rhöndorfer Straße" to "Hauptstraße", after 2 km from the exit you will see PBH on the left side. Attention: radar speed control -max. 50 km/h- in Rhöndorf.
- From the South: motorway A3 Frankfurt-Köln exit "Bad Honnef/Linz". After approx. 4 km turn to the right at the first intersection with traffic lights and follow the valley down to Bad Honnef. Attention: radar speed control -max. 60 km/h- before entering Bad Honnef. Cross the city in northern direction (see City Map) and find PBH on the right side.